The Dollar Brush is an electric toothbrush subscription service where customers receive refills automatically for just $2.99 monthly. After seeing a few ads online and being that I am obsessed with subscription services, I decided to give it a try.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Pay one-time fee of $34.99
- Pay only $2.99 per month and no other charges
- Receive the Dollar Brush Kit within a week or two
- Receive 2 brush heads every six months
- Receive a new Dollar Brush Kit every two years
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE DOLLAR BRUSH KIT?
- 1 three-mode electric toothbrush
- 2 brush heads with hygienic caps
- 1 international charger
- 1 premium travel case
- 2 year warranty
THE DOLLAR BRUSH KIT FEATURES
- Advanced sonic cleaning technology that produces 31,000 to 48,000 vibrations per minute
- Soft DuPont bristles
- Rechargeable battery that lasts up to 60 days on one charge
- 2 minute auto-timer
- 30 second interval time
- Waterproof design
I TRIED IT!
The Dollar Brush company has stripped away and eliminated back-end, middlemen, and retail markups. Also, you can also buy the Dollar Brush without a subscription.
I opted for a subscription and have been loving my Dollar Brush for about 3 months now. This is the first time I’ve used an electric toothbrush so the first week or so, I used the ‘sensitive’ setting until I got used to the feel of the scrubbing bristles. I love it! I’m definitely keeping The Dollar Brush in mind for future gift giving!!
If you’re interested in trying out The Dollar Brush or just learning more, click HERE.
Disclosure: Some of the links in the post are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.